Diarrhea is not a disease, it the symptom of another problem. Extended cases of diarrhea drain the body of its neccessary fluids. It is thought that diarrhea is the result of food posioning, bacteria, or certain viruses.
Look, if you are in need of a natural remedy for diarrhea you have come to the right place. Most of these remedies can be made with the substances that you have right on hand.
- Make a hot tea with ground ginger and sugar. Mix well and drink. Ginger has been used to treat diarrhea for centuries and prove to be effective in remeding diarrhea.
- Make a tea by bringing two cups of water to a boil, and then add two teaspoons of amaranth seeds cover it and simmer on low for about 5-10 minutes.
- Stir a teaspoon of allspice in 1 cup of warm water, add honey, mix well and drink regularly until you are relieve of the diarrhea.
- Apple cider vinegar is thought to be beneficial in treating diarrhea. Add a teaspoon to 8oz of water prior to meals.
- Fresh lemon juice squeezed in a glass of water when taken up to 3 times a day will rid you of diarrhea.
Have you ever tried these remedies or others that you might want to share?